Bruce I. Stark, M.D.
Diabetes, Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Oculoplastics, Medical Director, Center for Rejuvenations at CCEC
As a comprehensive medical and surgical ophthalmologist, Bruce I. Stark, M.D. diagnoses and treats numerous eye disorders and performs selected oculoplastic surgeries such as blepharoplasty (cosmetic and functional), chalazion excision, and repair of lid malpositions and removal of lid lesions. He has used lasers to treat diabetic retinopathy, retinal tears, and glaucoma for more than 25 years. Dr. Stark, a diabetic specialist, is a founding member of the Chester and Delaware County and Main Line Chapters of the American Diabetic Association. He utilizes highly sophisticated equipment at Chester County Eye Care for the early diagnosis and treatment of diabetes and other eye diseases. Dr. Stark is a board-certified ophthalmologist who provides the complete spectrum of eye services and specializes in the treatment of eye emergencies.
Dr. Stark heads the Center for Rejuvenations at Chester County Eye Care Associates, through which he offers a wide array of services such as Botox®, Juvéderm™, GentleWaves®, and facial rejuvenation with Fractional laser skin tightening. For further information, please pick up a Center for Rejuvenations brochure or visit CenterForRejuvenations.com.
- Graduated Cum Laude from Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachussetts
- Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
- Internship in internal medicine at Long Island Jewish Hospital in Hyde Park, NY
- Ophthalmology residency at Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia
Position and Distinctions
- Attending Surgeon at the Chester County Hospital
- Member of the Cataract and Primary Eye Care Services at Wills Eye Institute and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Member of the Botox® and Juvéderm™ Cosmetic Physicians Networ
- Member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- “Top Doc” in Philadelphia magazine
- “Top Doc” in Main Line Today magazine