Bruce I. Stark, MD Diabetes, Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Oculoplastics
Bruce I. Stark, MD is a board-certified comprehensive ophthalmologist providing care for the full range of eye conditions as well as laser surgery for glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and retinal tears. With over 30 years’ experience, Dr. Stark specializes in diabetic eye care and oculoplastic surgery including functional and cosmetic blepharoplasties, chalazion excisions, and lid lesions. He utilizes state-of-the-art equipment to diagnose and treat eye diseases including the use of Intense Pulsed Light for treating moderate to severe dry eye. An active member of the medical community, Dr. Stark serves as Division Chief of Ophthalmology at Chester County Hospital as well as instructs residents at Wills Eye.
In addition to providing comprehensive ophthalmic care, Dr. Stark serves as Medical Director for the Center for Rejuvenations, the medspa division of Chester County Eye Care. Dedicated to fighting fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes, and sun damaged skin, he performs non- to minimally invasive aesthetic treatments including BOTOX® Cosmetic, Juvéderm®, Voluma®, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), GentleWaves, and Active FX.
- Graduated Cum Laude with Bachelor of Arts from Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts
- Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Internship in Internal Medicine at Long Island Jewish Hospital in New Hyde Park, NY
- Ophthalmology Residency at Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia, PA
Positions and Distinctions
- Division Chief of Ophthalmology at Chester County Hospital
- Attending Surgeon at the Chester County Hospital
- Cataract and Primary Eye Care Services physician at Wills Eye Institute
- Member of the Botox® and Juvéderm™ Cosmetic Physicians Network
- Member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Top Doctor in Philadelphia magazine
- Top Doctor in Main Line Today magazine