Christopher J. Kuc, OD, FAAOComprehensive Eye Evaluations, Contact Lens
A native of West Chester, Pennsylvania, Dr. Kuc has returned to his hometown to provide comprehensive eye care to the Chester County community. Along with performing routine eye exams and contact lens fittings, he diagnoses and treats glaucoma, dry eye, and diabetic eye disease. Dr. Kuc also partners with our ophthalmologists in the post-operative care of our patients.
In recognition of having met the highest standards of competency in eye care, Dr. Kuc has been designated a Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry. He is also a board-certified diplomate of the American Board of Optometry. Additionally, Dr. Kuc is actively involved as a speaker in optometric continuing education programs, and he has contributed his expertise in well-known optometric publications.
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology from Grove City College
- Bachelor of Science in Visual Science from Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Doctor of Optometry from Pennsylvania College of Optometry
POSITIONS AND DISTINCTIONS
- Member of American Optometric Association
- Officer of Chester and Delaware County Optometric Society