Introducing Vantage Eye Care
We’re excited to announce that Chester County Eye Care will be merging with several other ophthalmology practices in the area. Beginning January 1st, 2018, we will come together to form the largest private ophthalmology group in the Philadelphia region called Vantage EyeCare, LLC. As a division of Vantage EyeCare, we will continue to serve our patients with compassionate and comprehensive eye care.
Ultimately, our patients will see very few changes. Much of what you have come to be familiar with at Chester County Eye Care will remain the same.
- Our name– For over 40 years, our patients have always known us as Chester County Eye Care. We will continue using Chester County Eye Care as our name going forward.
- Our eye doctors & staff– The doctors and staff whom you trust and are accustomed to seeing at your appointments will still be here to provide you with professional and friendly care.
- Our specialties– Offering you the convenience of multiple specialties under one roof—glaucoma, cataract surgery, retina specialists, diabetic eye care, LASIK surgery, corneal disorders, routine eye care, and contact lenses—will always be at the core of our practice.
- Our office locations & hours– Our three locations throughout Chester County in West Chester, Exton, and West Grove/Jennersville will continue to offer the same convenient hours.
A few changes you may see include:
- Vantage EyeCare will be listed on all billing statements.
- If paying by check, all checks need to be made payable to Vantage EyeCare, LLC.
- If paying by credit card, Vantage Eye Care will show up on your credit card statement.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this exciting news. Please contact us at (610) 696-1230.