CareersJoin Our Team
Chester County Eye Care is a multi-specialty ophthalmology practice serving West Chester, Exton, West Grove, and the surrounding communities. We are always looking for hard-working and dedicated individuals to join our team. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a generous benefits package to full-time employees.
OPHTHALMIC/OPTOMETRIC TECHNICIAN & SCRIBE
- Enter patient medical history, allergies, and medications into our electronic medical records system
- Perform routine and diagnostic tests such as visual acuity, lensometry, refraction, visual field testing, and OCT imaging
- Update patient’s electronic chart with testing results
- Assist the doctors with patient examination and treatment
- Refill prescriptions through ERX system
- Promptly respond to messages from patients, pharmacists, and other doctors
- Maintain and sanitize exam rooms and equipment
- One night per week & one Saturday per month required
- Travel between our offices. You must have own reliable transportation and flexibility to work in any of our three offices as needed.
- Prior ophthalmic/optometric experience is required
- Certification (COA, COT, COMT, CRA, OCT-C) a plus but not necessary. Candidates that aren’t certified will be given all necessary materials to work towards the American Academy of Ophthalmology home study certification.
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well as a team with coworkers from all departments
- Must be within close driving distance of our Chester County offices
To apply, please visit our Indeed job listing.