Welcome Dr. Stephen Moster, MD
We are excited to announce that Dr. Stephen Moster, MD will be joining Chester County Eye Care in July. Dr. Moster is a board-certified glaucoma and cataract surgeon who will be seeing patients in our Malvern and West Chester locations.
Dr. Moster has performed thousands of surgical and ocular procedures. He specializes in minimally invasive and complex glaucoma surgeries as well as premium cataract surgery. Dr. Moster has been recognized for his surgical skills by receiving the 2020 Surgical Teaching Award at the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Moster adopts an approach to care that is centered on empathy and active listening. He strongly believes in educating his patients about their eye conditions and treatment options, and values their perspectives, working collaboratively with them to identify the most suitable treatment plan.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Internship Program, Albert Einstein Hospital
- Ophthalmology Residency, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Fellowship in Glaucoma, Wills Eye Hospital
- Member of the American Glaucoma Society
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of the Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology