Anne Marie Chu, OD Optometrist, Comprehensive Eye Evaluations, Contact Lens
Anne Marie Chu, OD has over fifteen years of experience providing complete eye exams as well as contact lens fittings, both hard and soft lenses. Her optometric residency focused on the management of glaucoma and eye disease related to systemic diseases such as diabetes and heart disease. Dr. Chu enjoys seeing patients of all ages and is therapeutically certified to treat and manage eye disease including glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, and macular degeneration.
Dr. Chu enjoys helping her patients maintain healthy eyes through all stages of life and strives to build a trusting relationship with you through a warm and compassionate approach to care. By providing detailed examinations, and educating her patients on all the newest technology, she is dedicated to guiding her patients towards the eyesight they desire.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology from Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, PA
- Doctor of Optometry degree from the New England College of Optometry in Boston, MA
- Optometric residency from Omni Eye Services of Atlanta in Atlanta, GA
Positions and Distinctions
- Member of American Optometric Association
- Member of Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Member of Chester and Delaware County Optometric Society
Dr. Chu is originally from the Chester county area. She completed her undergraduate studies at Franklin and Marshall College, located close to home. Dr. Chu went on to receive her Optometric degree from NECO in Boston and completed an additional residency in ocular disease at Omni Eye Service in Atlanta, GA. She returned to her hometown to provide quality eye care to the community she grew up in and to be closer to family. In her free time, Dr. Chu loves to spend time with her family and two children. When she has the chance, she enjoys traveling and going to the beach to relax.