Anne Marie Chu, OD Comprehensive Eye Evaluations, Contact Lens
Anne Marie Chu, OD has over fifteen years of experience providing complete eye exams as well as contact lens fittings, both hard and soft lenses. Her optometric residency focused on the management of glaucoma and eye disease related to systemic diseases such as diabetes and heart disease. Dr. Chu enjoys seeing patients of all ages and is therapeutically certified to treat and manage eye disease including glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, and macular degeneration.
As a member of the American Optometric Association, Dr. Chu stays up-to-date on the latest optometric advancements and news. In addition, Dr. Chu spends time mentoring high school and college school students who desire to pursue a career in the optometric field.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology from Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, PA
- Doctor of Optometry degree from the New England College of Optometry in Boston, MA
- Optometric residency from Omni Eye Services of Atlanta in Atlanta, GA
Positions and Distinctions
- Member of American Optometric Association
- Member of Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Member of Chester and Delaware County Optometric Society