Giulia Tinari, OD Optometrist, Comprehensive Eye Evaluations, Contact Lens
Dr. Giulia Tinari has been providing exceptional primary eye care for patients in the Chester County and Main Line areas for the last several years. Having completed a doctorate degree at the Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Dr. Tinari has the expertise to perform treatments ranging from routine eye exams to the management of eye diseases such as glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy. Over the years, she has developed a special interest in the treatment of dry eye and works with her patients to tailor a personalized dry eye regimen to each individual’s unique needs. Furthermore, Dr. Tinari is knowledgeable in performing advanced fittings for contact lenses, specifically with regard to multifocal and rigid gas permeable lenses.
With a commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest innovations in eye care, Dr. Tinari regularly takes continuing education classes and serves as an active member of the American Optometric Association (AOA).
- Bachelor of Science in Biology/Pre-Med from Cabrini College in Radnor, PA
- Doctor of Optometry from Pennsylvania College of Optometry in Elkins Park, PA
Position & Distinctions
- Member of the American Optometric Association (AOA)
- Member of the Ocular Wellness & Nutrition Society (OWNS)
- Member of the American Diabetes Association (ADA)