Gurjeet S. Rai, OD Optometrist, Comprehensive Eye Evaluations, Contact Lens
A native to the West Chester area, Gurjeet Rai, OD earned his Doctor of Optometry degree from Pennsylvania College of Optometry, graduating with summa cum laude honors. Dr. Rai’s extensive clinical rotations have provided him with vast knowledge in areas such as pediatrics, binocular vision, and ocular diseases. This includes managing diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, and numerous retinal conditions. He is also trained in the prescribing and fitting of contact lenses, including soft and gas permeable.
Dr. Rai’s goal is to deliver the utmost level of care that his patients deserve. With an attentive approach, he takes ample time with each patient in order to provide thorough results while educating you on your conditions and options. His priority is for each patient to walk out feeling as if they got all of their questions and concerns addressed.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology with a Cellular and Molecular concentration from West Chester University
- Doctor of Optometry from Pennsylvania College of Optometry in Elkins Park, PA
- Member of the American Optometric Association
- Member of the Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Clinical Honors in all rotations
- Clinical Excellence Citation in Pediatrics
Outside of work, Dr. Rai loves to travel and try different foods. He’s a big supporter of Philly sports and enjoys going to games, especially the Eagles. Spending time with family and friends is also important to him.