Jill A. McAdams, OD Optometrist, Comprehensive Eye Evaluations, Contact Lens
Graduating from Pennsylvania College of Optometry with clinical honors, Dr. McAdams is nationally board-certified. With over fifteen years of experience, she provides complete eye exams for patients of all ages. She is also proficient in contact lens fittings, including soft, specialty, and gas permeable contact lenses. Along with primary vision care, Dr. McAdams is therapeutically certified to detect and manage common eye diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, and macular degeneration. In addition, she also has experience with binocular vision exams and vision therapy.
Dr. McAdams became an optometrist with a passion for providing comprehensive routine and medical eye care. As an advocate for her patients’ eye health, she recognizes the significance of thoroughness and takes the necessary time to support you in achieving your vision goals. Whether it is a routine eye exam or pre- and post-operative care, you can expect to receive the highest level of attention from her.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from Widener University in Chester, PA
- Doctor of Optometry from Pennsylvania College of Optometry in Philadelphia, PA
- Clinical Rotation at Crow Indian Reservation
Positions and Distinctions
- Member of the American Optometric Association
- Member of the Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Member of the Chester and Delaware Optometric Society
- Clinical Honors
Dr. McAdams values the time she spends with her family. Some of her favorite places to travel with them include the beach and the Poconos.