Jill A. McAdams, OD Comprehensive Eye Evaluations, Contact Lens
Graduating from Pennsylvania College of Optometry with clinical honors, Dr. McAdams is nationally board-certified. With nine years’ experience, she provides complete eye exams for patients of all ages. She’s also proficient in contact lens fittings, including soft and gas permeable contact lenses. Along with primary vision care, Dr. McAdams is certified to detect and manage common eye diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, and macular degeneration. In addition, she also has experience with binocular vision exams and vision therapy.
Dr. McAdams is a member of the Pennsylvania Optometric Association and the American Optometric Association.
- Bachelor of Science in biology from Widener University in Chester, PA
- Doctor of Optometry from Pennsylvania College of Optometry in Philadelphia, PA
Positions and Distinctions
- Member of the American Optometric Association
- Member of the Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Member of the Chester and Delaware Optometric Society