Patricia S. Dickey, OD Optometrist, Comprehensive Eye Evaluations, Contact Lens
Patricia Dickey, OD received her Doctor of Optometry degree from Pennsylvania College of Optometry, graduating with Cum Laude honors. Trained in primary eye care, Dr. Dickey provides routine eye exams and is therapeutically certified to treat ocular diseases such as glaucoma, dry eye, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy. With specialized training in contact lenses, she is knowledgeable in the prescribing and fitting of contact lenses, including soft and gas permeable.
Driven by her own experiences of seeing an optometrist growing up, Dr. Dickey is dedicated to providing comprehensive care and education to her patients, empowering them to take an active role in maintaining their eye health. Working with the surgeons at Chester County Eye Care has further enhanced Dr. Dickey’s expertise in diagnosing and managing ocular disease, ensuring her patients receive the most optimal outcome.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from Ursinus College in Collegeville, PA
- Doctor of Optometry from Pennsylvania College of Optometry in Elkins Park, PA
Positions and Distinctions
- Member of the American Optometric Association
- Member of the Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Accelerated Scholars Program at Salus University
- Advanced Studies Course, Specializing in Contact Lenses
Outside of work, Dr. Dickey has a passion for gardening and tending to her houseplants. She also enjoys camping and exploring new towns, with the Finger Lakes in New York being a favorite destination. As a native to Chester County, Dr. Dickey lives with her husband, dog, and two cats.