Gregory W. Oldham, MD Cataract, Glaucoma, Comprehensive Ophthalmology
Gregory W. Oldham, MD is a board-certified glaucoma specialist who provides the medical and surgical management of glaucoma as well as cataracts. With a glaucoma fellowship from Baylor College of Medicine, Dr. Oldham has gained hands-on experience in the evaluation and treatment of complex glaucoma and cataract cases. In addition, he provides comprehensive ophthalmic care utilizing the most advanced technology to diagnose and treat the full range of eye diseases.
Throughout his residency and fellowship, Dr. Oldham participated frequently in clinical research including his most recent work on the long-term outcomes of tube shunt surgery for the management of glaucoma. In addition to his research, he has completed numerous publications and presentations, most notably giving a presentation on an advanced diagnostic tool for retinal disease at The Association of Research in Vision and Ophthalmology. He also has work published in Cornea, a prestigious anterior segment journal, and continually makes contributions to ophthalmic education online.
- Bachelor of Science in Cell Biology and Biochemistry from Bucknell University in Lewisburg, PA
- Doctor of Medicine degree from Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA
- Internal Medicine internship from Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Ophthalmology residency from Krieger Eye Institute at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore in Baltimore, MD
- Fellowship in Glaucoma from Cullen Eye Institute at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX
Positions And Distinctions
- Attending Surgeon at Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Attending Surgeon at Chester County Hospital
- Member of the American Glaucoma Society
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Chief Resident of Ophthalmology at Krieger Eye Institute at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Clerkship High Honors at Jefferson Medical College