Gregory W. Oldham, MD Cataract, Glaucoma, Comprehensive Ophthalmology
Gregory W. Oldham, MD is a board-certified glaucoma specialist who provides the medical and surgical management of glaucoma as well as cataracts. With a glaucoma fellowship from Baylor College of Medicine, Dr. Oldham has gained hands-on experience in the evaluation and treatment of complex glaucoma and cataract cases. In addition, he provides comprehensive ophthalmic care utilizing the most advanced technology to diagnose and treat the full range of eye diseases.
Throughout his residency and fellowship, Dr. Oldham participated frequently in clinical research including his most recent work on the long-term outcomes of tube shunt surgery for the management of glaucoma. In addition to his research, he has completed numerous publications and presentations, most notably giving a presentation on an advanced diagnostic tool for retinal disease at The Association of Research in Vision and Ophthalmology. He also has work published in Cornea, a prestigious anterior segment journal, and continually makes contributions to ophthalmic education online.
Dr. Oldham is a highly dedicated and compassionate ophthalmologist who takes great pride in helping patients restore their vision. He considers it a privilege to be able to contribute positively to someone’s well-being, and values the opportunity to work with all his patients as a team. Dr. Oldham approaches each case with empathy and determination to providing the best possible outcome.
- Bachelor of Science in Cell Biology and Biochemistry from Bucknell University in Lewisburg, PA
- Doctor of Medicine degree from Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA
- Internal Medicine internship from Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Ophthalmology residency from Krieger Eye Institute at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore in Baltimore, MD
- Fellowship in Glaucoma from Cullen Eye Institute at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX
Positions And Distinctions
- Attending Surgeon at Chester County Hospital
- Member of the American Glaucoma Society
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Top Doctor in Philadelphia Magazine
- Top Doctor in Maine Line Today Magazine
- Chief Resident of Ophthalmology at Krieger Eye Institute at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Clerkship High Honors at Jefferson Medical College
Dr. Oldham enjoys an active family life with his wife and three children. In his free time, he is an avid swimmer, holds a scuba certification, and is currently training for a triathlon. Dr. Oldham and his family love to travel and explore new locations together. As a long-time Philadelphia sports fan, he enjoys rooting for the local teams.